Book Design and Imaging

Naked Pics in Erotica Book

Hey all,

I am making a 7×7 erotica book for my BF, with naked pics of myself.  My questions:

Who prints these books?

Does this seem like an egotistical idea? (it’s a relatively new relationship)

Thanks!

J

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
jhayes36
Jan 21, 2008 8:32pm PDT
jhayes36

Hey J

Just thinking out loud and not giving advice, OK. Thinking about all the sex tapes and nude photos that have made there way to the Internet for sale when they where meant to be private would make me careful about doing something like that so early in the relationship.

I think it sweet that you want to please your BF, I’d just hate for you to be hurt by it.

just my two cents worth

Keep smiling

Posted by
pictureme
Jan 22, 2008 5:37pm PDT
pictureme

The books are printed by people who will giggle and laugh at, and probably steal your photos and put them on Youtube, just to piss you off !!

Is it Egotisdistical. As if you even need to ask….. you KNOW it is !!

BUT… if you consider yourself "avant garde" (that’s french!) ... which clearly you do….give it a go and see what happens. Remember what happened to Burt Reynolds…..

Posted by
peterkirchem
Jan 28, 2008 2:18pm PDT
peterkirchem

J,

Don’t forget to make it "public" in the bookstore.  Seriously, I suspect that the printers will barely (no pun) even notice.  There are several "fine art photography" books in the bookstore that feature nude models, both male and female.  So make it really artistic and no one will care.

Posted by
dagree
Jan 28, 2008 2:33pm PDT
dagree