Book Design and Imaging

Locked Slurp blog content – nice idea, doesn't work

Hi

I tried to get the contents of my blog into a book using the respective software feature. All I get is the message:

“A connection to the blog could not be established. Double-check that there is an active connection to the internet. If so, your blog service provider may be down or experiencing high demand. Please try again later. BookSmart received the error message: ‘Blog is empty’”.

Yes, I checked, there is an active connection to the net (permanently). No, WordPress.com is not down. I can log in and manage my blog without any problems and without any delay. No, the blog is not empty.

I tried this several times at different times of the day, no success. Ideas anyone?

(Just in case this should play a role: I am a Mac and Safari user. )

Posted by
J.Schmid
Sep 22, 2008 7:33am PDT
J.Schmid

i´m having the same problem ?

i´m going to try to import into blogger or other similar support services and see what happenz :)

Posted by
gislihaukur
Sep 23, 2008 8:17am PDT
gislihaukur

I’ve been having this same problem too. I am on Blogger. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Posted by
nspency
Jan 27, 2010 4:46pm PDT
nspency

Same problem here. Haven’t found a solution yet, will look for other services providing the same.

Posted by
lefunked
Feb 22, 2010 12:03am PDT
lefunked

Hi lefunked,

If you’re having trouble slurping your blog please contact us here at customer support

As this is quite an old thread I’ve locked it.

Regards,

Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Feb 23, 2010 9:19am PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff