Book Design and Imaging

I am already frustrated -- could anyone help, please?

I have my barcode.  I prepared my barcode using one of the online softwares.  But the problem is that the barcode just refuses get to where it belongs on the back cover. Every time I try to place it there, it covers the ENTIRE page.

I don’t know what the problem is, needless to mention how to fix it. This is the ONLY think that is delaying my B/W book from being published. This is my very first time thinking about publishing a book, and the headche, as well the frustration, is already more than I can bear.

I don’t know what I should do about, or with, the barcode so that it can be easily and correctly placed on the back cover.

I would really appreciate any  clear explanation or advice given.

Thanks for your attention.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
pyh2008
Mar 28, 2009 3:54am PDT
pyh2008

As was said in answer to your previous post you cannot correctly place the barcode just using BookSmart, you need to use an image editing application such as Photoshop to create your back page.

I realise from your previous post that you do not know how to do that, so I’ll do it for you if you want?

Slip me an e-mail to tony (underscore) frankland (at) btopenworld (dot) com. Just replace the words in brackets with the appropriate symbol. Then we can take this offline.

..........Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Mar 28, 2009 4:12am PDT
tfrankland

You are a wonderful human being, Tony. I’m more than appreciative.

It’s on its way…

Posted by
pyh2008
Mar 28, 2009 4:04pm PDT
pyh2008