Book Design and Imaging

Weekly Calendar

I would like to make a weekly calendar/planner using my own photos for each week. I can’t find a template for that anywhere online…any thoughts? I’m a loyal Blurb user and would love for an easy Blurb solution. Thanks!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
carissabook
Sep 27, 2010 11:04am PDT
carissabook

I, too, am looking for the same format calendar. I’ve searched all over the web, and even e-mailed calendar publishers. No luck. This would be a big success for Blurb if they would create a template for it and make it available for us. Are you listening, Blurb??

Posted by
mikeinbc1
Oct 22, 2010 5:30pm PDT
mikeinbc1

I as well am looking for a weekly calendar template.  Is it possible to get one?  I want to make several books if possible for Christmas gifts this year (2010).

Posted by
kmb0604
Nov 15, 2010 10:13pm PDT
kmb0604

I made a weekly calendar last year with a Blurb template and it was a huge hit! Where’s this year’s template??

Posted by
carovann
Nov 28, 2010 11:38am PDT
carovann

If you Google weekly calendar template, you get a lot of hits. I

Posted by
loricherokee
Nov 28, 2010 11:51am PDT
loricherokee

I would also love to see a calendar template. I specifically want a weekly template to make an engagement calendar/quote keeper for the sayings of my funny toddler!

Just wanted to add my voice in case Blurb wants to know if people are looking for a calendar template.

Thanks!

Posted by
BodieKittty
Dec 12, 2010 4:07pm PDT
BodieKittty

Did anyone ever find the weekly template witht he days of the week on the right and a spot for a photo on the right for each week? I want to make a 2012 calandar for my wife as a present. Thanks for your help.

Posted by
katzman2u
Nov 27, 2011 10:48am PDT
katzman2u

If Blurb haven’t got anything (I haven’t got around to looking yet) then try www.vista.co.uk. It  seems as tho’ they’ve got photo calendars of all shapes and sizes.

Wendy

Posted by
waf1
Nov 27, 2011 11:23am PDT
waf1

I would like to make a weekly planner also.  I have seen one published recently, but can’t find the template to make one.

HELP!!!!

Posted by
Lockamy
Nov 29, 2011 7:15am PDT
Lockamy

It exists somewhere.

http://www.blurb.com/books/2731316

Posted by
Lockamy
Nov 29, 2011 10:59am PDT
Lockamy