Book Printing

Can I order just the cover and not the book?

I have my book and love it.  LOVE IT!  But.  I made a mistake on the cover.  So, the book is great – the cover isn’t.  Can I just get a new (but edited) cover without having to purchase the whole book again?  I’m guessing you’re gonna break my heart and say – NO.  But, just thought I’d ask…

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
nlind
Nov 17, 2007 10:18am PDT
nlind

As much as I’d like to say "yes" the answer is no, not at this time.

—bw 

Posted by
bruce
Nov 17, 2007 10:40am PDT
bruce Icon_staff

OK, well, thanks anyway.  Maybe it’s something y’all could keep in mind for the future.  Some of us mere mortals make mistakes, you know.  :)

Posted by
nlind
Nov 17, 2007 3:55pm PDT
nlind

To be perfectly clear, I didn’t mean I wanted a free re-do on the cover.  It’s just that I have a book that costs nearly $50 to print, and I’d just like to re-do the cover, which I would gladly pay for.  OK, now I’ll move on with my life.  :)

Posted by
nlind
Nov 19, 2007 6:54am PDT
nlind

I wish you would consider it too.  My book was beautiful except for a blaring typo (my fault ,of course) on the inside cover.  I needed to order six more books and was away from home when it arrived.  I asked my family to review the initial book and check to make sure it was okay.  They said it was great – however, they only looked at the pictures not the writing, so I unknowingly ordered six more books with the same blaring typo.  I picked up the typo immediately in print – but not on my computer screen.   Oh well . . .  

Posted by
thetickmom
Nov 22, 2007 12:51am PDT
thetickmom