Book Printing

So delighted with my Blurb book

I would just like to tell you how over the moon I was to open the first book I have ever produced and to find it was everything I had hoped for. THANK YOU BLURB!!!!!! 

I have never done anything like this before so I have nothing to compare it with but all I know is that the Blurb software was SO versatile and easy to use – even for a novice.  Not only that, I couldn’t believe it was actually  my book arriving so quickly – I uploaded it only on 31.1.12 and here it is 8.2.12 and it has arrived.  Amazing.  I did need some assistance on a couple of occasions and the response regarding both time frames and outcome was excellent. 

Thank you so much.

Christine Lillie (Chrysty) "Troopie Tracks Across Australia"

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Chrysty
Feb 7, 2012 10:00pm PDT
Chrysty

I would like to add my total admiration for the Blurb service. I have placed 3 orders so far; one of them a rush for Christmas, and all 3 orders were delivered on time, as promised. (The tracking system posted on my account was fantastic and accurate). Mostly, the quality of the book reproduction has been far far better than ever expected – and I will be ordering more books, and will perhaps create another one in time. Thank you sincerely — and my warmest wishes to Blurb management and staff for the holidays. – Jane Stokes

Posted by
JaneStokes
Dec 21, 2012 2:52pm PDT
JaneStokes

Just a footnote to my posting earlier: Blurb is a great DYI place, but if you are timid about it like I was, a really talented, Toronto-based book designer is Rossignol Designs & Associates (rossignoldesign.com). – Jane Stokes

Posted by
JaneStokes
Dec 21, 2012 4:47pm PDT
JaneStokes

Just received my Blurb book, the simple, soft cover 50 page design created by myself was printed immaculately and delivered in a bomb-proof package. This is the second book I have bought from the website and I would thoroughly recommend this way of printing short-run books. The customer support was excellent and helpful in aiding me to upload my designs.

Steve Stoddart

Posted by
c_fordham21
May 14, 2013 5:06am PDT
c_fordham21