Book Printing

first book and cutomer service

<font size="3"><font color="#000000"><font face="Times New Roman">I cannot speak highly enough about Blurb and their customer service.  I have just received my first book and was very pleased.  Yes, there are a few things that could make Blurb better in the future, but the forums are truthful about the final product you will receive and as a result there should be no surprises.  My book did have one error, but blurb started printing me a new one the very day I sent my complaint in.  I highly recommend you trying Blurb even if you are apprehensive about what the final product will turn out as, you will not be disappointed.  They are a great deal for the price you pay and are wonderful to work with.  Thanks Blurb!</font></font></font> Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
CTrappe
Jan 7, 2008 1:17pm PDT
CTrappe

I just finished my first photo book, and I was so focused on the layout, photo quality, etc. that I completely flubbed the title.  It was supposed to read "2000, 2004, 2006" below the title, and I typed "2000, 2006, 2007" , then proceeded to repeat the error on the front flap and inside as well.  I wish there was a 24 hour window to correct inadvertant errors.  I didn’t discover it until after I did the whole preview and edit.  The photo content piece was a challenge for me as a newbie, so I didn’t even "see" the mistake until it was too late.  I am, however, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my book. 

Posted by
Lynnz
Jan 7, 2008 3:20pm PDT
Lynnz