Book Printing

Stunning! Very Happy client!!

As a photographer who has had books published with the Smithsonian and other prestigious organizations, I have always loved working on books.They are my passion.  So…when I first heard about Blurb, I loved the idea,but wondered about the product. I tried my first two books on material I had produced from travels in Veracruz Mexico. I was pleased for the most part…but learned quite abit regarding image preparation.I could see that heavily saturated color was successful,but was still uncertain about delicate hues and flesh tones as well as rich black and white.

In receiving my first 13×11 wedding books my worries were abated. The books were stunning(and I am extremely particular)..and my concern for the weight of the paper for the paper size has been diminished…While I would like heavier paper,I really don’t mind the present stock weight. And the paper surface is perfect for photographs..really quite elegant.

Oh…and to top it off…the books arrived ahead of schedule!! 

I will be using Blurb without hesitation for all weddings and personal folios.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
irvd2x
Feb 11, 2008 9:52am PDT
irvd2x

TotalIy satisfied, too!

I had my first Blurb book in my hands within a week of the day I published and ordered it! The quality was great, printing and production was quick and of good quailty, shipping fast and convinient, I’m totally satisfied!

I’m waiting for my second Blurb book, should be arriving any minute!

Thank you Blurb, great job!!!!

:-) Zoe

Posted by
grrrlie4
Feb 14, 2008 6:50am PDT
grrrlie4