Book Printing

One VERY satisfied customer

I just want to say thankyou to the guys at Blurb. My beautifully printed book arrived in the post this morning and I can’t actually be more pleased.

I was sat there about 2 weeks ago worried hopeless wondering what to buy my girlfriend for our anniversary when messing about  with StumbleUpon brought me to this gem of a site!
I decided I’d make like a photoalbum of us and get it published! Amazing idea!

After three or four days getting everything sorted using BookSmart, I sent off my 20 pg paperback book to be published. (Good value btw).

I read on the forums some people had probs with delivery times, so naturally I felt worried. I wanted this book for at most valentines day. Unfortunately, it was a day late, but that was me dilly dallying about. 

Anyway, I gingerly opened the package today and was greeted by what seemed like amazing quality. I wasn’t expecting too much for what I paid but the prints of the photos were without fault at all. I was a bit worried about my photos not being sound enough quality for print, however there was absolutely no problem. 

So yeah, thankyou Blurb. I can’t actually believe how easy this was to do. 

Hope the lady will love it anyway…

Tom Harding,

Manchester, UK. 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
tommyhaych
Feb 15, 2008 1:12pm PDT
tommyhaych

Just to say additionally, she LOVED it.

Posted by
tommyhaych
Feb 17, 2008 11:08am PDT
tommyhaych

I’m another very satisfied customer. (coincidentally from Manchester, too) Just got my 7×7 book of limericks. Heavy on graphic design, not straight photos. The cover, binding, print and overall look of the book are fantastic. After reading so many negative postings I was a little worried. I cannot find fault.

I’m so pleased with the finished product, I’m already working on the expanded version of my book. As with your experience, Tom, I found the whole process very easy.

Posted by
simonlevene
Feb 18, 2008 11:48pm PDT
simonlevene