Book Printing

Stupid question - How to get multiple cover options for one book?

hi there!

I cant seem to find the answer for this but maybe I am looking in the wrong place  – I notice on other peoples books they have three options for the cover – soft, image wrap and dust jacket – what do I need to do to add another option to a book thats already uploaded and published? do i just upload another pdf with the cover size adjusted and name it the same title? also, can you have different sizes on that same book and how to I add those options? any guidance would be appreciated, sorry for the dumb newbie question! :-)

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
petial
Jul 16, 2009 11:54am PDT
petial

When you open your book in the My Books section there is a box that shows either the price you pay to buy a copy or the price you’re charging. The option for book covers is there. You can check all 3, any 2 or just 1. However, if your cover photos & text are close to edges of book, the imagewrap cover will be incorrect. You may have to upload a 2nd book w/the cover adjusted. In the 2.0.1 version you can edit your cover using the grid. 4 of the small squares, 2 at top, 2 at bottom, enclosed by dark line = recommended space to leave blank on all  sides.

Posted by
loricherokee
Jul 16, 2009 12:04pm PDT
loricherokee