Book Printing

I am delighted!

I received my book today and it is everything I hoped it would be.   It is a record of my daughter’s first 30 years and intended for a gift for her 30th birthday – 48 pages hard cover image wrap.   The quality is excellent, just like a professionally published book, and the photographs are great – surprisingly good considering some of them are 30 years old and were scanned in.   I really enjoyed compiling the book, the program was very intuitive and easy.   Delivery was also excellent, only a week after I ordered it.   Thank you Blurb, I’m sure I will be doing more books!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
janehartley
Feb 8, 2010 12:15pm PDT
janehartley

I also have a very good experience working with Blurb. I had 3 books done with Blurb. And now just ordered the fourth one.

My best experience is with the costumer servise. I received one of my book damaged but the Blurb Cosutmer care team responded me in less than a day. They gave me credit for replacing my book.

I would like to thank Blurb and specially its Costumer Care team and Mark whom was fallowing my case.

I am sure too, that I am going to do more books with Blurb.

Posted by
sarabelle123
Apr 17, 2010 6:56pm PDT
sarabelle123

since you had such excellent luck w your book, can you help me get started?  Im just begining. I have a book that I have written and illlustrated so I can dl Blurb and make this at home? I bet it takes a lot of ink! If you can think of any pointrs Id appreciate it so so much!

thanks Ms Hays

Posted by
mskristarae
Jul 20, 2010 11:49pm PDT
mskristarae

Ms Hays – you need to start a separate thread for your post – you will get better response that way.  I suggest that you watch the tutorials available on this site for the information you are looking for.  Be aware that any pages you print on your printer from the booksmart program will have a watermark on them and are used primarily for review. 

Posted by
Bebensee
Jul 22, 2010 8:50pm PDT
Bebensee

Received the first copy of my book today.  I am absolutely delighted with the outcome. I will order more now. They are Christmas Presents for my children. Don’t know if I can wait that long or not. Thank you Blurb for making it so easy for me

Posted by
rougonlady
Sep 8, 2010 11:40am PDT
rougonlady