Web Features

Adding ProLine endsheets changes my original paper option

Hi!
I’ve uploaded a book, made in InDesign, with the blurb template.
It’s a 80-pages, hardcover-imagewrap cover, and Premium matte finish paper.
I wanted to add ProLine black endsheets, so I click the options in the Sellers Options at Edit Book Settings, in Your Books. I get the endsheets, but also get “standard” proline paper… why? And there is no way I can change the paper type to my original Premium Matte finish original option. Everytime i click in the Change this button, it carries me again to the same page, where the only paper option is ProLine standard. There’s no “change” button, only an “add” button, which of course, adds again this option, and a “more info” button, that takes me to an info page…
I just want a black endsheets, without modifying my original options on paper and cover… what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your help,
Marcelo

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
MMammana
Aug 22, 2011 8:17am PDT
MMammana

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear about this problem. Please contact us at customer support for assistance. Also, please don’t post the same message in the forums more than once, as that won’t get you help any faster!

Regards,
Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Aug 22, 2011 8:41am PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff

Thanks for your fast answer. I really didn’t know where to post it. I started in PDF to Book, but then, I supposed it was more related to the website…

Posted by
MMammana
Aug 22, 2011 10:17am PDT
MMammana

Hi MMammana, I have the same problem. Did you get the solution of changing to Proline black endsheets? Looking forwards to your reply.

Posted by
Han897788
Nov 21, 2012 3:44pm PDT
Han897788