Web Features

Can't open my book on ipad

I can see my ebook on the bookshelf on my ipad (ibooks app), but it won’t open when I press on it, any suggestions.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
CoburnBooks
Feb 10, 2012 7:17am PDT
CoburnBooks

I’m currently having the same problem. Was this ever solved?

Thanks
Pb

Posted by
pb1175
Nov 4, 2012 11:28am PDT
pb1175

I had the same issue several times (on ipad3 + iOS 6), but it turned out it just takes some time. Leave it for 30min, if it’s still not working restart the ipad.

Posted by
mrlja5
Nov 4, 2012 1:31pm PDT
mrlja5

Thanks for your response. I’ve tried again on my ipad 2 with ios 6, and it downloads, gives me the option to open in ibooks, when I click that nothing happens?

Posted by
pb1175
Nov 5, 2012 6:10am PDT
pb1175

There is nothing else I can advise :/
Try contacting support, but i doubt it can help… Nowadays they are charging 10$ for an ipad conversion, they should know all about it.

They used to read forum posts too, not many are created daily here, but it seems this is not the case anymore.

Sorry :/

Posted by
mrlja5
Nov 5, 2012 10:52am PDT
mrlja5

Thank you for the advice. I’m having the same problem; I left it loading, it just didn’t occur to me that it might take a few mins to open a book – let alone half an hour. Im new to ios, and so far ipad has done nothing but look my Galaxy tab like Super power. Id really like to give the ipad a try but it looks like then i wind ip carrying two tabs around: an Android to get things done and an ipad for… pretty picture on the home screen?

Posted by
GingerMagic
Jan 11, 2013 8:59pm PDT
GingerMagic