Web Features

iBooks Publishing problem

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this (sorry if it’s not!) but having a little trouble publishing my book on iBooks.

My first book went fine with no hiccups, but my second book (it’s a series) seems to be defined to the backdoor.

Firstly, I got the following Email: Thank you for submitting your Blurb book Langley Shivers for sale in the iBookstore. Apple has reviewed your book on Sun, Dec 09, 2012 and reported the following problems:

Please provide primary author’s first and last name only with no formal titles/other information at the beginning of it. Thank you.
Metadata attached to the ticket by the feed.

So, I made sure the Author name was right (exactly the same as my first book), and made sure it matched throughout the book.

Resubbmitted

Same Email again.

And again.

Really not sure what I’m doing wrong? Any help would be awesome!!!!!!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
calzoo
Dec 9, 2012 2:23pm PDT
calzoo

Hi,

It’s possible you saved the edits but didn’t click the blue UPDATE button prior to re-submitting to iBookStore. I would try this for you, but there are three overset text warning I thought you’d want to adress before submitting again. After reviewing the text errors, click the update button to the lower right and re-submit your file.

-Craig

Posted by
csm
Dec 10, 2012 11:28am PDT
csm Icon_staff

Fantastic article as always, I am seriously considering something along the lines of an affiliate section on my own site so very timely post.

Posted by
CPRSJ
Jan 30, 2013 5:55am PDT
CPRSJ