Web Features

Just launched: The International Set Your Price Program

We heard you loud and clear. Forums members told us they wanted an international Set Your Price program. We made the commitment and today it’s official: Set Your Price is now available to everyone.

For those unfamiliar with Set Your Price, it allows you to the set the price of your books. For each book sold, we send you the difference between the Blurb base price and whatever retail price you’ve chosen. This blog post explains the program in detail.

To everyone who’s been asking for international Set Your Price, thank you for your patience. And, as always, we want to hear what you think. Feel free to provide feedback in this thread, or contact us directly.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
JackLyon
Feb 28, 2008 5:38pm PDT
JackLyon

Thank you blurb for listening to your customers! My book is now up for sale! Yay!

Posted by
MarkCaunt
Feb 29, 2008 6:44am PDT
MarkCaunt

Thank you blurb for listening to your customers! My book is now up for sale!

Posted by
haystack
Mar 2, 2008 12:10pm PDT
haystack

Thanks blurb!!

I increased my price a little – but not much – hopefully i’ll make more sales :-)

The extra info on stats is useful too!

Posted by
mrsbavage
Mar 3, 2008 7:02am PDT
mrsbavage

Thanks a lot. I’ve been lurking here on and off and now that you have an ‘international set your price’ program, I’ve joined and am now downloading the software.

Posted by
erinlee
Mar 3, 2008 9:46pm PDT
erinlee

Thanks very much – very good to hear. I’ll now turn the burners on full-bore and finish off my book.

Posted by
shoesonwires
Mar 4, 2008 6:47am PDT
shoesonwires

I have a question.

I have a book made and I have bought one copy but I am under 18. Does this mean that I cannot sell my book because I am under 18? 

Posted by
sarah.dutton
Apr 8, 2008 12:30pm PDT
sarah.dutton

YAY….Thank you Blurb! I knew you could do it!!! :) Well done.

Hamish, New Zealand.

Posted by
skydognz
Jun 14, 2008 5:11am PDT
skydognz

Phew, took a while but she’s done – announcement coming soon. Thanks again, you Blurb-lot, for working out the kinks in the non-US Set Your Price.

Posted by
shoesonwires
Jul 9, 2008 10:46pm PDT
shoesonwires