Web Features

Embed preview into my own site

Once I get my books into production, I’ll be setting up a website to market them.

Is it possible to embed my Blurb ‘previews’ into that site ? Naturally I’ll create links to the relevant book when people want to order but it would be nice for them to be able to remain on my site and watch the preview there.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
mikeklein
Aug 31, 2009 3:03am PDT
mikeklein

Hi,
I need the same thing for my website. Anything new, anybody?

Posted by
tmlpbysandra
Sep 15, 2009 1:39pm PDT
tmlpbysandra

I agree…that’s something I’d like to see too. Being able to imbed the preview would be great way to advertise.

Posted by
Goblins_Den
Sep 29, 2009 5:11pm PDT
Goblins_Den

Perhaps you want to submit an enhancement request by submitting feedback and suggestion with Blurb.

Hope that helps. Brian {a passionately Blurbarian}

Posted by
brianbonitz
Oct 1, 2009 1:02pm PDT
brianbonitz

If  you are using word press you can get a plug-in to do that. You would need to get screen shots of whatever pages you want previewed.

Would be great if Blurb would just give us a code to embed!

Posted by
wyrm
Oct 2, 2009 12:34am PDT
wyrm

Sign me up for the "me too" list. The preview is great tool, Blurb should be pushing it as far as it will go! 8^)

Posted by
uccemebug
Oct 19, 2009 9:53pm PDT
uccemebug

I would love to be able to display the previews of my books on my site also!  Blurb please add this feature and help us sell more books…..

Posted by
Bebensee
Oct 21, 2009 2:47pm PDT
Bebensee

Agree, this would be a great option to help sell Blurb books through my website.

Posted by
BarryHill
Oct 23, 2009 2:33pm PDT
BarryHill

Has it happened yet? 8^)

Posted by
uccemebug
Jul 13, 2010 6:21am PDT
uccemebug

Yes, it was released earlier this year.

Go to the Make Books menu at the bottom of this page you’ll see Share, Promote, Sell. The details are in there.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jul 13, 2010 7:45am PDT
tfrankland

So it is! Thank you blurb, just what I needed to start advertising my book. Once I could build a proper landing page with that embedded….

http://emuu.net/streets-without-names

I’ve now got a handful of ads running on Facebook, let’s see what happens. Yup, I’m happy.

Posted by
uccemebug
Jul 14, 2010 3:08am PDT
uccemebug

So What happen to Share, Promote, Sell?

Posted by
kenben
Mar 6, 2013 3:28pm PDT
kenben

What is the wrong???

Posted by
joelward7