Web Features

Book Store Suggestion

Believe it or not as a member of Blurb I enjoy looking at the books of other members in the Book Store.  I have even commented on many of the books I have previewed and received comments back from some of the authors at my Yahoo mailbox.  What I have found most frustrating is clicking on a book and finding there is no "Preview Book" banner on the book.

My suggestion is to place some sort of marking (ex: *) next to the books that have or do not have a Preview Book banner on it.  Blurb can determine which way to go with this since they know which ones have banners and which ones that don’t and which is the greater number.

Then put a note somewhere on the Book Store page to explain what the marking denotes. I think this would let people know in advance if they can look inside a book or not.   Again, it’s only a suggestion! Thank you.      CJAYJR

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
CJAYJR
Jan 12, 2010 12:19pm PDT
CJAYJR

Good idea. I’ve been frustrated by that too.

Posted by
loricherokee
Jan 12, 2010 2:20pm PDT
loricherokee

Hello C Jay Jr,

Thank you so much on the comment you made on my book! I enjoyed your books that I could view. I tried several time to reply to your comment but I had not luck. I love the Cookout book (my fav.) Keep up the great work.

Denise R. White-Boyd

dboyd78@hotmail.com

Posted by
zeiglers
May 2, 2010 3:36pm PDT
zeiglers