Web Features

Locked Can I get paid... at all?

I know paypal is not an option, and I can be ok with cheques… but I never received a single one!!!!!!! The support always answered to me that the “financial dept.” would have answered me, but never received any answer at all in months…

And bad news I have no records about the selling of last year…. so I lost all of the money? What the heck is doing blurb? I chose this service because my clients loved to buy and show their wedding books online…. but where are my earnings!??!?!?

Really disappointed, everybody should stay really aware about this :(

Posted by
carodani
Jul 4, 2010 2:54am PDT
carodani

Hi carodani,

We’re looking into this, though since we’re closed for the 4th of July holiday today we should have an answer in a day or so. It seems the message we sent to have our bookkeeper look into this may not have gotten to her! We’ll let you know more shortly. Sorry for the delay!

Regards,
Michael/Blurb Customer Support 

Posted by
mikewhy
Jul 5, 2010 2:19pm PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff

New this site obviously. My question is do most authors use this site to make their book w blurb software then publish?? I have my book ready. So I just need to know the next step that i should take on this. Can anyone pls advise me??

thanks, Ms h

Posted by
mskristarae
Jul 20, 2010 11:32pm PDT
mskristarae

Hi Ms H,

Thanks for your question and welcome to Blurb.

You’re more likely to get an answer (or several) if you start a new thread rather than adding on to one that isn’t related—people tend to scan the forums for topics of interest to them and this thread is very specific. You’re not likely to hear much as a result.

Would you please re-post by copying and pasting your question into a new thread? I’m going to lock this thread shortly since we’ve resolved the original poster’s concern and want to keep things relevant.

(And yes, I’d say the majority of users use our free BookSmart software to make their book. Our PDF to Book workflow is for  experienced designers, often professionals, thought quite a few pros use BookSmart as well!)

Regards,

Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Jul 21, 2010 6:07am PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff