Web Features

Splitting the check of profits into two

What’s the procedure ino order to split up the check? where Should I indicate the name  of the people who will receive the checks, as well as the addresses of them to where the checks should be sent?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
lchavira
Oct 23, 2007 9:37pm PDT
lchavira

Hi,

We cut one check per account. It’s up to you to split it up how you see fit. Check out our Set Your Price FAQs for more info.

– Kathy 

Posted by
kathybad
Oct 24, 2007 9:43am PDT
kathybad

I have a question regarding setting a price. If I set a price at 60 dolars, the cost of operation and material is a total of 47. I’m trying to have a margin of 15 dollars approximately  of profit. But What happen if someone order more than 20 pieces and you offer the book cheaper? What happen with the margin of profit? Is it respected or Do you absorbed the difference? (By difference I mean when you charge $40[this is sthe cost of the size of my book]  for the cost of operation + the $five dollar for a single copy when in a volume less than 10? How does it work because it is not clear for me? I’ve read the FQ guide in orange, but this is still not clear for me. Could you give a more detailed feedback about this?

Posted by
lchavira
Oct 26, 2007 10:21pm PDT
lchavira

Hi,

I just answered this same question here.

Thanks,

– Kathy 

Posted by
kathybad
Oct 29, 2007 10:31am PDT
kathybad