Web Features

"Like" books on Facebook icon

What happens when you preview a book here on blurb.com and then press the "like" (on Facebook) icon under the book picture?  Is the author notified?  Is there any way the author can tell who "liked" their book?  Does the book or notification show up on the author’s facebook profile … or the viewer’s facebook profile?  I’ve published 2 books so far, and I just happened to notice that a few people "liked" one of my books.  Just wondering…  and VERY HAPPY with my Blurb books, by the way.  Thanks!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
tanyadai
Mar 22, 2011 10:53pm PDT
tanyadai

I have the same question, did you ever find an answer?

Posted by
earlqa
Jun 5, 2011 7:41pm PDT
earlqa

if your like button is connected to your fanpage you will get a notification of any activty such as likes or new wall posts .hope this helps ;)

Posted by
codwala
Oct 5, 2011 4:00pm PDT
codwala

I was reading this thread and I went to check this on my own book but I just don’t see how I can connect by blurb book page to the Facebook page I set up for it. Needless to say my hardcover annd softcover books have 78 and 20 likes respectively, but my FB page just has 19!

Can you show me how, codwala?

Posted by
nfabri
Oct 8, 2011 12:24pm PDT
nfabri

Is there anyway to see you "like"’s your page after you made a fanpage?  I made a fanpage after I saw my book got 10 likes, is there any way to see those 10 likes?

Posted by
rlzakshevsky
Nov 4, 2011 7:45pm PDT
rlzakshevsky

I have the same question.  Any way to see the who "liked" my book?  I do not have a FB page, but would like to see who hit like.  Thank you.

Posted by
amyennen
Feb 2, 2012 10:35pm PDT
amyennen

Does anyone know how I can see who "liked" my book through blurbs viewing page?? I have a bunch and can’t see who liked it.

Posted by
mhach006
Apr 25, 2012 7:29pm PDT
mhach006