Ordering and Shipping

Shipping price 1-3 books $7.99

Last time I was here, shipping was 1-3 books for $7.99. Is that gone?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
camack
Jun 16, 2011 8:22am PDT
camack

Hi,

Because of the Canadian Postal strike, all orders shipping to a Canadian address are currently being shipped using Fed-Ex. Once the strike is over, our shipping will revert back to it’s normal processes.

We hope this works for you.

Thanks,

Jay

Posted by
bookguy1
Jun 16, 2011 11:40am PDT
bookguy1

ok..sounds good! Thanks.

Posted by
camack
Jun 16, 2011 11:52am PDT
camack

The strike is over…but when I go to place an order, it still comes up $8.95….should it be back to 3 books for $7.95???

Posted by
camack
Jul 5, 2011 6:04am PDT
camack

I’m hoping this gets changed back today, if indeed it should be $7.99….I need to place my order today.

Posted by
camack
Jul 5, 2011 6:49am PDT
camack

Hi,

Our shipping has reverted back to normal, but shipping costs for you have been raised slightly, as you will now see an $8.99 flat rate shipping price for orders of 1 – 3 books. This change was made a few weeks before the strike took place, so we hope it will work for you.

Thanks,

Jay

Posted by
bookguy1
Jul 5, 2011 11:37am PDT
bookguy1

I’m trying to order a 6.95 pocket book and shipping to canada is 8.99??? this doesn’t make any sense…

Posted by
jorgecam
Feb 21, 2012 6:50am PDT
jorgecam

I live in California. There was no strike here. $7.95 to ship one little  7×7" book. It has been that way for a year. They must be making a profit off of it. A deal they made with Fed EX, one the most expensive ways to mail. The local post office charges a little over a dollar for this same book to be mailed.  So what’s going on????

Posted by
gmacary
Apr 16, 2012 6:03pm PDT
gmacary