Ordering and Shipping

Where is my book?

My book was ordered on the 30th and had an estimated ship date of the 7th.

It is now the 12th and my book is still processing…I need to get this book asap

so I can proof it to order more to have before christmas.

Please orders@playagraphics.com”>Contact me asap

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Bstyron
Nov 12, 2007 6:28am PDT
Bstyron

Some customers have been impacted by a delay with one of our printers. We expect to be completely caught up by the middle to end of this week. Again, I apologize for this inconvenience.

To inquire about a specific order, your best best is to contact our Order Support team via the Order Support form.

Be sure to review the Holiday cut-offs as you are prepping for your Christmas orders.

Posted by
norcaljhawk
Nov 12, 2007 9:27am PDT
norcaljhawk

I’m having the same problem. Ordered two books on Oct 30, suppose to ship Nov 7. I doubt very much I’ll deal with Blurb again. Books at MPIX are not as nice as Blurb but they ship out in two days.

Posted by
brianric
Nov 14, 2007 5:00pm PDT
brianric

Amazing. Book shipped 11-13, client receives 11-14, got thank you card from client  and email from Blurb saying order shipped 11-15. Dashboard says shipped 11-15.

Posted by
brianric
Nov 15, 2007 2:10pm PDT
brianric

My successding orders will depend on my first book. Yet, the first book is still in ‘processing’ status beyond its estimated ship date? Any idea when I can expect my book?

Also, please declare only $5.00 as its commercial value so we won’t be slapped with tax here.

Thanks…..

Posted by
LeahR
Nov 16, 2007 2:32pm PDT
LeahR