Ordering and Shipping

Ordering Bookstore Books

When I try to order other people’s books from the bookstore, I don’t see where or how I can choose options like paper quality, cover material or various end sheets.  While at my friends home they tried to order paper, cover and end sheets of my book but there was also no option to do so. Shouldn’t the purchaser of books have this option? Maybe I missed something. If I did, those options opportunities should be more obvious.

Thanks, Russ

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
brass
Jan 27, 2012 7:50am PDT
brass

I think books made with Booksmart (and maybe Bookify) afre more flexible in this regard. I do all my books with Indesign and PDFs and there aren’t as many options for purchasers.

If I’m wrong here, someone please correct me …

Posted by
Maharg
Jan 28, 2012 5:09pm PDT
Maharg

Hi,

When you make your own book on Blurb, you will have the option to set it up as Public, so that it will then show to our Bookstore pages. During this process, you can add or include any upgrades for paper, end sheets or covers as desired. When this book appears to the Bookstore pages, those options will not be displayed to the customer, as they have already been chosen by you, the author.

If you would like a fuller explanation, please either contact customer support or take a look at this FAQ

Thanks,

Jay

Posted by
bookguy1
Jan 30, 2012 9:55am PDT
bookguy1