Ordering and Shipping

Received the wrong book in my cover

I received THE PRICE FAMILY book In my Dying to Live Jacket. I want to get this book to it’s owners. Dose anyone know how to do this? Customer Support seems to be very busy. My book was a school assignment and I need it for next week or I fail my class.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
gmhands
Dec 4, 2012 11:42am PDT
gmhands

Print a draft of the book yourself so you can submit your work. There will be a blurb watermark across each page but your content will be visible.

Attach an explanation of the issue (and THE PRICE FAMILY book in your Dying to Live jacket). Include a copy of your post on this forum. Your instructor should understand.

Posted by
mabl
Dec 4, 2012 1:44pm PDT
mabl

I have the same issue. I received someone’s wedding album and would like to find out if they received my photography portfolio (Gattaldo). I’d love to return theirs to them and possibly get mine too.

Blurb are reprinting mine but I’m not particularly comfortable with my portfolio being in someone else’s hands.

The titles in the wedding album are in French. Hopefully the owners will read this and get in touch. My book has my phone number and email but no one has gotten in touch.

Posted by
Gattaldo
Nov 14, 2013 1:30am PDT
Gattaldo