Ordering and Shipping

First book received

I decided at the last minute to do a photo book for a relative as a Christmas gift.  The book arrived today, only one day past the original estimated date, and I have to say that it exceeds my expectations.  The print quality is good, ad even those, scanned 1960s snapshots printed as well as the originals.  There are several books that I have wanted to do that will be far more complicated than this one, so I decided something short and simple would be the best route to take on the first time around.  The color matches what I saw on screen, both in the pictures and the background templates.  I will be starting on a larger book next week.  Just for information to Blurb, it was the phone/video training session that helped me take the step to doing the book.  If I had not participated in that, I would not have this special little Christmas gift for my favrite neice. 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
bc3550
Dec 19, 2007 9:25am PDT
bc3550

This is great feedback bc3550. I’ll be sure to pass it on to the team who manages the webcasts.

One point of clarification to avoid others being confused by "estimated date." The Estimated Ship Date is the date the book is scheduled to ship not the day the book is scheduled to arrive.  

Posted by
norcaljhawk
Dec 19, 2007 9:31am PDT
norcaljhawk

For those interested in viewing this same webinar that bc3550 took part in, we’ve just released it as a video here.

Let us know what you think.  

– Kathy 

Posted by
kathybad
Dec 19, 2007 5:26pm PDT
kathybad

I received my first book today, a day earlier than scheduled. The result exeeds my expectation and am over the moon with it. I have already started on my next project, and would like to thank Blurb for their excellent service

Merry Christmas 

Posted by
dewiwynevans
Dec 20, 2007 2:42pm PDT
dewiwynevans