Ordering and Shipping

Fantastic!

I received my book today, right on schedule! It is even better than I imagined!!! Thanks Blurb so much for an outstanding job…I’m thrilled with the results!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
leogabe
Dec 19, 2007 7:41pm PDT
leogabe

Received mine too today. One in soft- and one in hardcover. Both a very beautiful. Thank you Blurb!

Posted by
hansmonasso
Dec 20, 2007 7:32am PDT
hansmonasso

When did you order your books?  What shipping option did you select?  Congrats on getting your books on time!  Still have my fingers crossed for mine. 

Posted by
kehunc
Dec 20, 2007 1:12pm PDT
kehunc

I dreaded what I was reading in the forums and was fearing the worst. I have been pleasantly surprised by the fact that my book was shipped and recieved ahead of schedule. The book was packaged well and undamaged. It looks great!! I did have frustration with the reporting system which was still stating "processing" the day I received it. Hopefully others can rest a little easier and their book will show up in time for Christmas. I feel for everyone whom has put so much work in to a gift and fret about the fact that it may not arrive as promised but my good fortune will hopefully shine on others and your book will arrive in time. Signed, formerly worried sick.

Posted by
bsorci
Dec 20, 2007 5:30pm PDT
bsorci

You guys are so lucky.  I ordered mine on Dec. 2 and my order still isn’t here.

Posted by
SmartAz
Dec 20, 2007 6:07pm PDT
SmartAz

SmartAZ,

Hmm.

We don’t usually check one-off customer support queries in the Forums, but in your case, we are confused. If you check your tracking number, as we have, your order was delivered by UPS at 9:45 this morning.

Since you have been so active in the Forums throughout the day, we hope that you will confirm that your book has indeed arrived.

As we have stated all along, we are trying to stay on top of all of everyone’s concerns as best we can.

– Kathy 

Posted by
kathybad
Dec 20, 2007 6:25pm PDT
kathybad

Kathy -

If you guys had telephone support, you would be on top of my issue.

Yeah, my BOOK arrived at 9:45.  I ordered FOUR!  I received an INCOMPLETE order.  Your packing slip said there were 4 books in it.  THERE WAS ONE BOOK

This means that I paid four times the price and overnight shipping FOR ONE BOOK that I ordered on DECEMBER 2, 2007.

I have been so active in the forums today because I am PISSED OFF!!!  

I have sent NUMEROUS E-MAIL REQUESTS FOR HELP, but NOBODY at FLUB seems to care enough to respond or to even call me.

I should have ordered my book through Apple or MyPublisher or someone who could actually meet the deadline that was paid for. 

Posted by
SmartAz
Dec 20, 2007 7:20pm PDT
SmartAz

I have been in a panic all week, checking the site to see if my orders were done "processing."  This forum has been scaring me with all the negative posts.  I ordered one of my books by the deadline of December 9th and the other three on the 10th.  I was happy to receive feedback from Blurb employee Aimee today when I emailed customer service.  Finally, now I can relax…both of my orders were shipped today.  One is next day air (upgraded by Blurb due to a printing delay – thanks Blurb!) and the other is two day air.  I just know that all the books will arrive by Christmas…just in time!  Keep positive thoughts…there is still time. Good luck everyone!

Posted by
tiffy3shoes
Dec 20, 2007 7:47pm PDT
tiffy3shoes