Ordering and Shipping

7 X 7 small books awesome - 8 x 10 albums 384 pages separating from binding when opened

The 7×7 books are awesome 55 page hardback books I gave as gifts tonight.  No complaints.

The 8 X 10 books which my family wrapped today and only opened one and pages were falling out of it from the center.  The other two 8 X 10’s are separating from the binding from the front page.  I was very embarrassed when our family opened them. I am hoping blurb will replace them and make this right as we would like more books for other family members but are a bit gun shy at this point because of the binding issue.  The printing was great, no complaints, the quality of the photographs was great just the pages not staying in is a big problem especially when I spent almost $300 american dollars on just the 8 X 10 books.  I guess I’m too stupid it won’t let me just attach a picture so if anyone wants to see I can email it to them.

Susanht9

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
susanht9
Dec 24, 2007 9:49pm PDT
susanht9

If you have not yet done so, you need to send an e mail to customer service. They will then want you to e mail them a photo of the problem and they will make it right with you.

Posted by
drupnow
Dec 25, 2007 10:48am PDT
drupnow