Ordering and Shipping

Is Blurb on Speed??? What the heck!

I placed my order for an 80 page softcover book I designed on Sunday afternoon, the 17th. It was estimated to ship on the 26th, and I used 2-day AIr, so I expected it around the 28th.

For some rediculous reason, I received an email this MORNING (the 20th!) saying my order was shipped and it’s estimated arrival is TOMORROW, the 21st.

The thing that is so incredible is that I ordered it on the 17th, a Sunday. The next day, the 18th, was a holiday.

Ordered on the 17th. Received on the 21st. That’s THREE business days between ordering and receiving.

WOW!         

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
drumbum
Feb 20, 2008 7:32am PDT
drumbum

I uploaded my book on February 12. The book (160-page, 8" x10" hardcover) was shipped on February 19 and I received the book today (February 21).  I am very happy with the quality of the book. Thanks, Blurb.

Posted by
wingtakng
Feb 21, 2008 5:01pm PDT
wingtakng

MARVELOUS..

Posted by
dfzinn
Apr 8, 2008 7:20pm PDT
dfzinn

I am finding that publishing a blurb book is so popular with my clients.. it is far cheaper that giving an end of the project architectural portfolio.. terrific

Posted by
dfzinn
Jul 26, 2008 2:51pm PDT
dfzinn

My first order of two books – one imagewrap hardback and one paperback – only took 4 days to get to me.  I was well impressed!  Now if Blurb only took PayPal payments I’d be the happiest person in the world.

Posted by
RSVphoto
Jul 29, 2008 8:33am PDT
RSVphoto