Ordering and Shipping

What if it doesn't arrive?

I have a large order to place which is costing around $4000 USD, we have two choices of postage one is $60.00 the other is almost $800, if I choose the later we go over our cost price for the books!  Plus the Aussie dollar is crashing.

My question is, if I use the cheaper option, I’m not worried how long it takes as long as they arrive safe and sound, what I am worried about is if the order does get lost and not delivered what can be done, have I now lost my $4000 and Blurb smiles all the way to the bank.

Kathy can you address this for me.

Regards

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
digitalr
Oct 8, 2008 8:29pm PDT
digitalr

Hi,

If you are not concerned about how long they take to get to you, then yes, the economy option is a good choice. If for some reason your books get lost or damaged during shipping, then our number one priority for you will be to get you replacement books. 

Hope this helps.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Oct 9, 2008 9:42am PDT
kathybad

Hi Kathy

Thanks for your response, helps 100%.

Regards

Posted by
digitalr
Oct 13, 2008 12:40am PDT
digitalr

Aloha, can anyone tell me (postmaster cant) why my book is stuck in california as Oct 16 orderd on Oct 9th? Or is it lost? Mahalo

Posted by
hulapants
Oct 27, 2008 10:39am PDT
hulapants

Hi hulapants,

Please contact Customer Support for help in locating your book. Chances are we don’t have much more info than USPS does, but at least you can help us start a inquiry into your book.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Oct 27, 2008 2:04pm PDT
kathybad