Ordering and Shipping

Imagewrap and dust jacket...I want them both...can both be ordered?

I like you new imagewrap but I also want the dust jacket…can both be ordered for an extra charge?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
SandyRitterS
Nov 5, 2008 3:58pm PDT
SandyRitterS

As mentioned in this post -http://forums.blurb.com/forums/2/topics/3923 – it’s something that’s being considered for a future release, but not this year.

Posted by
rbgool
Nov 5, 2008 6:30pm PDT
rbgool

Since the other thread is locked, adding my voice to those who would like to see an option to have both a dust cover and imagewrap. Another solution would be to allow the order of extra dust jackets.

Posted by
aarondevries
Mar 25, 2011 4:56pm PDT
aarondevries

I would like the option to do both as well (just throwing my 2 cents in…) I would prefer imagewrap- but so far the several times I have ordered- I have found it just lacks durability and consistency….it is TOO SOFT…like contact paper….the slightest bump or brush- and your cover is marred for life. I just received a book today- and all I did was allow it to rest against my shirt button for like 10 seconds- and it left an impression on the cover that will not go away…ruined…It also shows dents and bends in the spine too much within just a few times opening it. BUT- I know that over time dustcover jackets become torn and worn as well. Would love the option to do both – as an avid reader- I like the look of a dust jacket- but always remove mine when I read a book- to keep it from getting messed up. I always appreciate the added touch to a book that also has the image/title on the hardcover as well. I don’t see why this hasn’t been offered yet? True – you may have to set up your cover design knowing that if you do both – you can’t have anything but COLOR on the inside flaps of the dust jacket (because when it is converted to do the imagewrap as well it would be glued under the end papers…) but that is not that big of a deal. Trying to make high quality books that can compete with bookstore books….we need this option please. Looks like people have been asking for this since at least 2008…..coming anytime soon?

Posted by
carrien2002
Jan 3, 2013 1:15pm PDT
carrien2002