Ordering and Shipping

Free Shipping Promo....

I recieved an email from Blurb a couple of weeks ago saying I could get free shipping on my next book if ordered before Dec. 5th.  So…..I ordered a book and got the free shipping.   I noticed that the promo said you could only use it once.

Well, yesterday I got another email from Blurb saying I could get Free Shipping again if I ordered a book by tomorrow (dec 5th).   I thought….."wow, that’s great. I’ll order another book then".  So, I re-edited one of my older books and uploaded it and then tried to order it with the free shipping and it said that that promotion was already used.

Well, I understand when a promo is only allowed to be used once, but Blurb sent me that second email long after I had already used the first one.  I think it would be safe to presume that they were giving me that offer again.  I wasted time editing by old book thinking I could get it for 10 bucks less not having to pay shipping, and even was going to try out the premium paper, but now I most likely won’t order the book now.    That’s just a shame. 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Violentz
Dec 5, 2008 8:18am PDT
Violentz

Violentz,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the miscommunication. I’ve passed your comment on to our marketing department. We will try and be clearer with our messaging next time.

Again, thanks for pointing this out.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Dec 5, 2008 1:07pm PDT
kathybad

I never even get the emails, even though I am signed up to receive them.  I have to hunt all over the internet for promo codes, and I order at least 10 books per year…..is there a way to rectify this?

Posted by
ophelia74
Nov 9, 2011 4:10pm PDT
ophelia74