Ordering and Shipping

RECEIPT OR INVOICE TO PRINT

There appears ot be no provision for printing Invoices for the supply of books.

I am a small business and need to account for my books (portfolio’s so far to the tune of £540.00). The email confirmation states the price and shipping costs, but does not have the supplier name and address so it’s no good. When the books arrive, there’s just a despatch note. So how does Blurb account for their sales if there’s no record?

I’ve tried my best to search the website and forums for an answer but it seems no one has hit this particular wall before, except for JO, who wanted to know about VAT receipts and was lead down a blind alley.

Blurb, this is a fundamental. If you’ve gone so far as to set up B3 surely you realise you have business customers. Is it such a leap of understanding to think people might need some record of what they have spent, when and to whom they paid money?  Please!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
gooeman
Jan 27, 2009 8:04am PDT
gooeman

gooeman,

We are aware that our system around VAT needs some help. In fact, we have been working on overhauling our tax platform for some time. As you know, international tax systems are complex, so the work involved is more than flipping a switch. 

Thanks for your patience around all of this. We hope to have an update in coming weeks.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Jan 27, 2009 10:30am PDT
kathybad

Honestly, it is not that difficult…..

Posted by
firewire7
Feb 8, 2009 12:20am PDT
firewire7

Is there any news yet on this issue?

I’ll drop a new order for books soon but as I am running a small business as well, I should be sure that I can print the VAT receipts afterwards. Can anyone please send me a short reply by email cause I do not check this forum everyday… Thanks in advance,

Bram.

Posted by
rumBaut
Mar 14, 2009 4:17am PDT
rumBaut

Bram,

Best IF you contact Blurb through web contact form submission, not through forums. Only if you had submitted contact form, I am pretty sure that a representative from Blurb staff team respond to your email support submission request.

As for forum medium, it is designed for forum participant “helping” other forum participant.

Hope that helps.
Cheers, Brian {a passionately Blurbarian}

Posted by
brianbonitz
Mar 14, 2009 4:58pm PDT
brianbonitz