Ordering and Shipping

Why is it si hard to order one's own book ?

Why does Blub call "ORDER" what is really "DOWNLOAD" ? I don’t want to download (again, and it takes five hours), I just want to order, my own book at author’s price ? How do I procced ? Why is the way so hard to find (it seems it should be the most obvious but no, I have been looking for it for hours with no success ?).  And even if I  download (though I don’t want to, I have already done it), then I can’t order : I get to very disorderly pages, with print over print, overlapping. Could someone explain simply how one orders one’s own book, in the latest version downloaded ? I would be most grateful.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
RenaudCamus
Mar 28, 2009 2:49am PDT
RenaudCamus

The book is actually ordered on the web site, not via BookSmart.

1.  Make sure you are signed in to the Blurb website.
  2. Click on the Home menu, (you’ll see it at the top of the web page) you will be taken to your home page where you will see your books.
  3. Click on the book you want to order, that will take you to that books details.
  4. On that page is a small form where you put the quantity you require alongside the cover type.
  5. Click Add To Cart.
  6. That will take you to details of your shopping cart, where you’ll see the book.
  7. Click the Checkout Button.

.......Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Mar 28, 2009 3:40am PDT
tfrankland

I have tried now for 3 days to order a book but  was unable to do so as of  today. A Ladyfriend of mine wanted to write a book, but she does not have the Internet. We downloaded the Blurb Book Program on my Computer, created the Book on my Computer and uploaded the Book to Blurb. I entered on Blurb’s Order Form her shipping  address,  her phone number,  which  Blurb  does  not use,  went  trough  the  shipping  details  and  entered  the  numbers  from her credit card, when that information is submitted, Blurb tells me that the numbers are incorrect. I have no problem ordering Goods from China, using Ebay and Paypal, it seems Blurb’s Order Form has serious flaws.

Posted by
adler9991
Mar 30, 2009 10:17am PDT
adler9991

Go to the Help menu at the top of this page and choose Customer Support. From there choose General Support. That should get you a personalised response, the forums are primarily aimed at users (such as you and I) helping each other.

....Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Mar 30, 2009 12:27pm PDT
tfrankland