Ordering and Shipping

Store Price, My Price

I want to order some books can someone tell me what Store Price and My Price is – there is a difference between the two , which one do I add to my basket?

I apologise if this is a really dumb question.

All the best

Thanks

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
dg8
Apr 3, 2009 4:31am PDT
dg8

Hi

Store price is the price you set for others to orders your  books at (if you want to make a profit).

My price is what you pay for them.

Never a dumb question

Posted by
wyrm
Apr 3, 2009 9:22am PDT
wyrm

Thank you very much for your answer

All the best

Posted by
dg8
Apr 3, 2009 9:37am PDT
dg8

I can’t get Set My Price to work. Error msg says no address in Address Book but it is there. Also will not accept SS#. I’ve contact Help but there only response was to change cache on IE or try FireFox. I’ve done both-still doesn’t work. I’ve resent request to Help but am having problems wending emails to them.

Posted by
loricherokee
Apr 20, 2009 8:10am PDT
loricherokee

After 4 days I accidently solved the problem. I was entered phone no. w/dashes. At the top of pg was a very small error msg that indicate only nos. shd be there. Msg did not stay on screen long-had to re-enter no incorrectly to get error msg back. After I changed that, I got the right screen & was finally able to Set My Price.

Posted by
loricherokee
Apr 20, 2009 9:13am PDT
loricherokee

Here is is 2011 and still there is problems locating the price change area. I have ordered this book and wish to add a profit for public.

Posted by
campbelljb
Oct 20, 2011 10:25am PDT
campbelljb

Have you tried following the steps listed in the FAQ?

They worked for me.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Oct 20, 2011 11:26am PDT
tfrankland