Ordering and Shipping

"order" page isn't working

I’ve tried both on my PC at work and on my Mac at home, but I can’t seem to complete an order no matter how many times I click the "place order" button.  It just refreshes the "confirmation" page.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
ajmazumdar
May 16, 2009 6:51am PDT
ajmazumdar

Where’s my ordering page?  All it keeps doing is down load the book but it never gives me the ordering page.  Please help.  Thanks. Kathy Rebek

Posted by
KRebek
May 17, 2009 7:29am PDT
KRebek

Hi,

If you’re still having trouble ordering, please contact our customer support team so we can help get you going.

Thanks for your patience.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
May 18, 2009 8:51am PDT
kathybad

I have been having this problem for weeks now and all I get is form letters with instructions to disable kaspersky which also wont work – now they sent me a thing that allowed me to attach my entire file to and send it – 5 days later I get a note that they have changed my password and I should now ORDER the book. I did all they said and now cannot find any way to actually order the book.  They also told me that if I don’t get a quick rsponse to my e mails it’s because i have sent other e mails and that puts me to the back of the line again.  I’m afraid to write to ask where the order form is because it will put me back again.

Posted by
nikon35mm
Jun 1, 2009 10:49am PDT
nikon35mm

Hi nikon35mm,

Looks like you have since placed an order. Glad to know you were successful and that we were able to help out.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Jun 2, 2009 9:12am PDT
kathybad

I’m stuck in the shipping address page! Frustration! I just want the order info to come up? It won’t click into the next step… Help – Thank, Lori Ridington

Posted by
Designeredo
Oct 24, 2009 1:19pm PDT
Designeredo

Lori, can I suggest you contact Blurb directly for help rather than through the forums? The forums are primarily aimed at users (such as you and I) communicating with each other asking questions, offering help, exchanging ideas, etc. though Blurb staff do monitor them and respond sometimes.

Go to the Help menu at the top of this page and choose Customer Support. From there choose Technical Help. .

….Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Oct 24, 2009 2:54pm PDT
tfrankland