Ordering and Shipping

Ground shipping to Canada

Hi I’m trying to order about 50 books, hard cover, small square, and would like the cheapest method possible.  Why is there not an option to ship by ground, which is the cheapest way.  That option is available for the States but to Canada the only options are Priority and Express. The shipping ads such a big cost to the book, that it is a little harder to sell them.

symbios2

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
symbios2
Oct 1, 2009 11:26am PDT
symbios2

I am trying to ship five books to Toronto, Canada and also do not see the "International Economy" option that Blurb reports is available for 1-5 book to Canada for US 7.99. From the Blurb Blog:

Now a bit more detail. Flat-rate shipping significantly reduces the shipping costs for customers ordering between 1 to 5 books – using U.S. Ground or International Economy options – as follows:

US: 1 to 5 books = $6.99
Canada: 1 to 5 books = $7.99 (USD)
Europe: 1 to 5 books = €5.99
UK: 1 to 5 books = ₤3.99
Rest of world: 1 to 5 books = varies per order

Posted by
keeb
Oct 2, 2009 6:11pm PDT
keeb

keeb,

you’d do better asking Blurb directly about this than posting in the forums (which are primarily aimed at communication between users such as you and I). Go to the Help menu at the top of this page and choose Customer Support. From there choose General Support.

….Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Oct 3, 2009 1:16am PDT
tfrankland

Blurb informs me there is an issue with sending books to Canada and they are trying to sort it out. It seems to be calculating the postage based on weight… which is not supposed to be a factor with the flat-rate option. I can send 1-3 books with no problem, but when I add a fourth or fifth book, the shipping triples Stay tuned.

Posted by
keeb
Oct 5, 2009 7:20am PDT
keeb

The issue is resloved as of a few days ago.  The "International Economy" option is now available for 1-5 book to Canada for US $7.99.

D.

Posted by
keeb
Oct 11, 2009 2:20pm PDT
keeb