Ordering and Shipping

Locked No Drop Ship Option?

Hopefully I’ve just overlooked this option, but how can i drop ship a book?  As a professional studio, i cannot have say a wedding book arrive  with the blurb logo on the packaging and letter from blurb inside.  They might as well include an actual invoice as well, since now the person can simply go to the website and see how much my costs really are. Many other book publishers offer drop shipping and although i like the quality and process of blurb, i will have to look elsewhere for my book publishing needs in the future if Drop Shipping is not an option. thanks in advance.

Posted by
DigitalTheta
Nov 13, 2009 2:37pm PDT
DigitalTheta

Hi,

Sorry to say but we do not offer drop shipping at this time. Some folks use our Custom Logo Upgrade option and have the books sent to them first so they can repackage or hand deliver. 

We know there are lots of pros like you using our services so I would love to see them add their ideas here. 

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Nov 15, 2009 2:01pm PDT
kathybad

Pleeeeeeeeez add drop shipping.

Posted by
burrojoe
Apr 12, 2010 10:33am PDT
burrojoe

Another vote for drop shipping – I too will have to order from you and then re-send to my customers – if you care about the environment you will add drop shipping and save on paper and carbon emissions . . . . . . .

Posted by
22CP
May 23, 2010 4:19am PDT
22CP

Second the drop ship option. Would definitely be convenient!

Posted by
jcasasphotog
Aug 24, 2010 1:17pm PDT
jcasasphotog

I also would like to ask for Drop Ship- as many other companies do.

Posted by
leahmarie
Nov 21, 2010 7:48am PDT
leahmarie

I would like to add that the Blurb response is a little unacceptable- basically you are saying it’s alright to make us pay for shipping twice- which is not only un-economical and inefficient, it also means you do not support Green initiatives. C’mon Blurb, this post was made a year ago and you haven’t come up with the easy solution yet- really?

Posted by
leahmarie
Nov 21, 2010 7:51am PDT
leahmarie