Ordering and Shipping

how can i order with a "RUSH" on the printing?

I tried to order now and it say it will be 10 days before shipping, I need the book here on Feb 5.  I am willing to pay for a rush on the printing and overnight shipping, but can not find the option and no one has replied to my support emails.

HELP!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
lanaz
Jan 29, 2010 4:27pm PDT
lanaz

You can’t find the option as there isn’t one.

Blurb support staff are normally very good at respomding so I’m wondering if they got your support request. Did you use the Contact Support form or did you actually send an e-mail as you mentioned in your post? The form is the quickest and best way to get help, they have an automated system that logs and tracks all requests. You should have got an automated e-mail from that system with with an incident number if Blurb received your request. Did you?

If not my guess is the request was not sent, this has happened to a few people in the forums not quite understanding the forms. When you fill in the support request and select Continue it then offers you a list of possible FAQs that may help with your problem, the request has not been submitted at this stage. You need to select the Finish Submitting Question button at the bottom of the screen. That will submit it and you will get a screen that says it has been accepted and give you the incident number. Shortly after you should receive the automated e-mail I mentioned earlier.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 30, 2010 1:47am PDT
tfrankland