Ordering and Shipping

Setting an Account and Full Preview

An art center I am associated with is planning to do an Exhibit Catalog of images in the current photography show.  The Art Center wants the full preview so that the different exhibitors can see their work in the preview of the book.  They believe that they can probably sell a copy of the book to each exhibitor.  This photography show will be an annual event.  Also, they think that this may be a good money maker for other shows as well.  However, full preview is very important.  How can they assuure this?  I have full preview on my books but that may be because I entered several in Blurb contests.  Is this available on a new account and on the first book?

Also, any tips for an organization  doing this are appreciated. 

Charlie

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Nikon_Boy
Feb 4, 2010 9:56am PDT
Nikon_Boy

Search the FAQs for "full book preview" and you’ll get the details you are after.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Feb 4, 2010 12:51pm PDT
tfrankland

In the settings of your book you can click ‘full preview’ to show the whole book and if you click in the preview on ‘full screen’ (above right) you’ll get the book on the full screen. Only thing is: you have to click the pages in order to turn over.

Posted by
Titia
Feb 5, 2010 5:51pm PDT
Titia

Titia, full preview is not available for all books. The FAQ gives the conditions.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Feb 6, 2010 1:47am PDT
tfrankland

Ok, as I understand it, if we set a price for the book to sell it to the exhibitors and others it will have the option to show the full preview  beta of the book. 

Charlie

Posted by
Nikon_Boy
Feb 7, 2010 6:45pm PDT
Nikon_Boy