Ordering and Shipping

To edit and reorder published book

Can I upload the edited version of a book I have already published?   I would like to be able to order a new book free of the errors in my first one.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
cruze313
Aug 17, 2010 7:57pm PDT
cruze313

Hi,

If you want to make edits/changes to a book you have already uploaded and ordered, you can, here’s how:

Please bring that same book back up inside of your booksmart software, (FILE > OPEN BOOK), make any necessary changes and then upload/order your revised copy. This is the only way your revised book will go live to your account.

As you are going to be making changes to your book, please also take the time to log into your blurb.com account and to delete the first version, as that will help to avoid any later order confusion.

If you have any questions or need any additional help, please contact Customer Support.

I hope this helps,

Jay

Posted by
bookguy1
Aug 18, 2010 8:41am PDT
bookguy1

Hi, I figure that would be the case but I would like to keep the same published date as before. It would be great if the customer could set up the published date.

Posted by
savrinah
Jun 19, 2012 4:06am PDT
savrinah

Hi savrinah,

The publish date is set as part of an automated process and can’t be controlled by the user. However you can always re-upload/re-publish if you have changes.

Regards,

Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Jun 26, 2012 10:17am PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff