Ordering and Shipping

Locked no softcover option from imagewrap cover

I just uploaded a photobook with a imagewrap hardcover. I used the pdf to book method. I wanted to make this book also available in softcover, but under edit book settings I have only the imagewrap hardcover available. From some forum posts I understood it should also be available for other cover types. Any help?

Posted by
fwchan
Dec 7, 2010 9:57am PDT
fwchan

Hi,

We checked the book you uploaded and because you used our PDF to Book process, you will only be able to order the exact book size and cover option you chose when creating it.  If you had created your book using booksmart or bookify, then it would be available to be ordered with any of our cover options. 

We are looking into this to see if we can make improvements, but for now, if you need to have this book available as a softcover, you will have to create and then upload a new version of it. Please check this FAQ for more information about this process.

Thanks,

Jay

Posted by
bookguy1
Dec 7, 2010 11:48am PDT
bookguy1

I’ve been looking for this option, as well. I used PDF to Book to design my imagewrap book. I didn’t see anywhere in the resources that this would limit the cover options. Do I have to redesign the entire book to offer it in a soft cover<cite>??</cite>

BTW… I received my book long before it was even supposed to be shipped and it’s beautiful! I’m thrilled. I just want other cover options so I can offer it for less. 

Posted by
rokawalsh
Aug 20, 2011 10:19am PDT
rokawalsh

Ah… I found something about creating different covers. Hope that does the trick.

Posted by
rokawalsh
Aug 20, 2011 10:20am PDT
rokawalsh