Ordering and Shipping

Ordered own book, got receipt, but there's still that 15 day notice?

Hi. Yesterday I finished my book, put it up, ordered it and paid via PayPal.
The second I was done, I got my receipt in the email. Then I checked the page where I just had confirmed the purchase and it showed a page [I’m directed back to blurb page from paypal page] with something like ‘’There was a problem with paypal (or something, sorry, I can’t recall)‘’, please place your order again’’ I don’t remember the exact text, but it was something related to paypal.

Basically, I have a paypal receipt, the money haven’t yet been taken from my bank account, the 15 day notice is still showing up. What do I do? Or do nothing? Maybe I just have to wait a couple more days, until the payment goes through.. I just didn’t want to end up paying twice, when that error showed up.

Thank you in regards,
Arta

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
TheArta
Jan 5, 2011 8:39am PDT
TheArta

Arta,

you need to contact Blurb Customer Support for an issue like this, it is unlikely that any forum member will be able to help you.

If you are not sure how go to the Help menu at the top or bottom of this page and select Customer Support. From there select the Contact Support tab.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 5, 2011 9:32am PDT
tfrankland

Hi Arta,

I checked your account and your order did not go through, so please try placing it again. The funds from your first order attempt will soon be returned to your Paypal account, as right now they are on hold. Once Paypal sees the funds were not actually used, the hold will be released. If you continue to have order problems, please do as Tony (Thanks Tony!) above mentioned, and message Customer Support

Thanks,

Jay

Posted by
bookguy1
Jan 5, 2011 9:37am PDT
bookguy1

Okay, thank you. gonna do that now. :]

Posted by
TheArta
Jan 5, 2011 9:44am PDT
TheArta