Ordering and Shipping

Locked Having problems ordering

Hi, I’ve been having some serious problems trying to get this website to work. I’ve checked with other sites to make sure it isn’t my internet’s fault, and they all ran smoothly. The first problem I encounted was last night when I tried to enter the adress to send my book to. The page kept reloading (taking about 5 minutes each time). I got frustrated and came back this morning to find the adress entered 4 times. Then I proceeded to try to enter the adress with the shipping I want (ground) and the page reloaded everytime I clicked on the adress and came up blank. I’ve tried this about 15 times. I’ve checked all the information and it is correct.

I have spent far to long dealing with the problems of this website and am understandably frustrated. (It’s exam week and this book is part of a large portion of my grade)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Posted by
aubreo74
Jan 16, 2011 8:00am PDT
aubreo74

I think your best bet is to contact Blurb Customer Support (if you haven’t already) it doesne’t sound like a problem that forum members can help you with, though hopefully someone will prove me wrong.

If you are not sure how, go to the Help menu (at the top or bottom of this page) and select Customer Support. From there select the Contact Support tab.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 16, 2011 10:28am PDT
tfrankland

:) Thank you very much. It’s all been sorted out.

Posted by
aubreo74
Jan 17, 2011 4:35pm PDT
aubreo74

Hello
I made a purchase under numbers and , for more than a month and still not received. Only now I realized that the economic system of delivery is not traceable I would like to know more about it. It is possible that packets are not delivered?

(Moderator’s note: removed order numbers for privacy reasons).

Posted by
ivoa4
Mar 4, 2011 4:56am PDT
ivoa4

Hi ivoa4,

I’m sorry to hear about this. Please contact us at customer support for assistance.

Regards,
Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Mar 9, 2011 8:55am PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff